Comments on Site

Home Forums Website Development Comments on Site

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew De Smet 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

We invite you comments on the new web site
    Is it easy to find, access and use?
    Our aim is to have a fairly simple straightforward site to provide information on aaapcc and advisers for enquirers and resources for aaapcc members/advisers.
    Comments for improvements please
    Please send suitable resources for the resources for members to access for example leaflets on services available, Advisers job specs and articles and handouts on areas of interest.

Brian Johnson
    Participant

If you’d like to use an “avatar” image like the one next to this post, just go to http://en.gravatar.com and sign up for a free Gravatar account. You can use a picture of yourself, or an abstract image if you prefer. Instructions are on the Gravatar website.

Just remember to use the same email address that you use to access this site, and your new Gravatar will be displayed next time you log in.

Paul Arnesen
    Participant

Hello. My initial response is ‘what a lovely site – attractive and interesting and clear and helpful’ – so, thank you to those responsible.
    Best wishes, Paul Arnesen, Adviser, Diocese of Sheffield.

Paul
    Many thanks
    Andrew

Alison Moore
    Participant

Now I’ve finally got round to working out what are numbers and what letters in my password I can commetns too – I’ve had a good look at the site and I’m impressed too. Bright pictures (don’t want to overinterpret the ducklings at the head of the forum section!); clear sign posting.
    How do I send through the leaflets we have about our counselling service and our Authorised Pastoral Assistants scheme? They are pdf docs.
    Alison Moore
    Durham

Thanks Alison
    May be we should ask Peter for a Jungian interpretation of the ducklings!
    Yes send the leaflets as pdfs
    Andrew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.